Welcome to flixblade
These Terms govern your use of flixblade and the products, services, technologies, we offer.
1. Our Services
Our mission is to provide people the power to come closer to the cinematic world. To help advance this mission, we provide the Products and services described below to you:
Provide a personalized experience for you:
Your experience on flixblade is unlike anyone else's: view Movie's Information, Almost all Titles, detailed information about numerous creators, a view to various external links, browsing website, etc.
Give you Power to add content:
We also give our users the power to help us and build an effective piece of content so as to speed up our vision.
Combat harmful conduct and protect and support our community:
We request and provide power to our users so as to discover false/incorrect information/content on our platform and inform us so that we can effectively take appropriate action and cure/remove that information/content.
Research ways to make our services better:
We engage in research and collaborate with others to improve our Products. One way we do this is by analyzing the data we have and understanding how people use our Products.
Enable global access to our services:
To operate our global service, we need to store and distribute content and data in our data servers and systems around the world, including outside your country of residence. This system may be operated or controlled by flixblade or its affiliates.
2. Our Data Policy and Your Privacy Choices
To provide these services, we must collect and use your personal data. We detail our practices in the Data Policy, which you must agree to in order to use our Products.
3. Your Commitments to flixblade and Our Community
We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
Limits on using our intellectual property
If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share on flixblade), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source license) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us.
Limits on using others intellectual property
Most of the content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and made available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos, or sounds we provide that you add to content you create or share on flixblade), is an intellectual property of others and we don't retain the right to use them and we only use the content that is available in the public domain. All the compliance regarding to IP Rights should be directed in our DMCA page as Early as possible.
4. Additional provisions
1. Updating our Terms
We work constantly to improve our services and develop new features to make our Products better for you and our community. As a result, we may need to update these Terms from time to time to accurately reflect our services and practices. Unless otherwise required by law, we will notify you before we make changes to these Terms and give you an opportunity to review them before they go into effect. Once any updated Terms are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use our Products. We hope that you will continue using our Products, but if you do not agree to our updated Terms and no longer want to be a part of the flixblade community, you can stop using our services at any time.
2. Limits on liability
We work hard to provide the best Products we can and to specify clear guidelines for everyone who uses them. Our Products, however, are provided "as is," and we make no guarantees that they always will be safe, secure, or error-free, or that they will function without disruptions, delays, or imperfections. To the extent permitted by law, we also DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. We cannot predict when issues might arise with our Products. Accordingly, our liability shall be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and under no circumstance will we be liable to you for any lost profits, revenues, information, or data, or consequential, special, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or incidental damages arising out of or related to these Terms or the flixblade Products, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes between you and us. If a dispute does arise, however, it's useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply. If you are a consumer, the laws of the country in which you reside will apply to any claim, cause of action, or dispute you have against us that arises out of or relates to these Terms or the flixblade Products ("claim"), and you may resolve your claim in any competent court in that country that has jurisdiction over the claim. In all other cases, you agree that the claim must be resolved exclusively by you and the founder of flixblade.
1. These Terms make up the entire agreement between you and flixblade regarding your use of our Products. They supersede any prior agreements.
2. Some of the Products we offer are also governed by supplemental terms. If you use any of those Products, supplemental terms will be made available and will become part of our agreement with you. For instance, if you access or use our Products for Cinematic use then you must comply with the respective Title's and their Producer's Guidelines. To the extent any supplemental terms conflict with these Terms, the supplemental terms shall govern to the extent of the conflict.
3. If any portion of these Terms are found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing and signed by us.
4. These Terms do not confer any third-party beneficiary rights. All of our rights and obligations under these Terms are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
5. We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
6. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
Date of Last Revision: April 10th, 2020